Thursday, July 25, 2019

My Little Yellow Flower.


My little yellow flower.

Yes, this is the name I give you.

The flower of the Cactus.

The day I first discovered you, the immense joy you gave.



That broken pot , at the corner of my terrace.

Left behind by the previous owner.

I could have thrown you away.

But I left you there,  unattended, uncared.

And one day you gifted me this.

The days were broken. The days were gloomy.

And you appeared with your bright shinning smile.

As if a gift from the God.

Saying, you exist.

Saying,  you are loved.

Saying, you will live.

Saying, we care.

From then, each morning, I wait eagerly for your gift.

I find myself beside you each morning, looking at you with that hope of joy in my heart.

One day, very soon, I known you will be exhausted.

You will want to sleep again.

But I have captured every moment with you.

You shall remain in my heart for ever.

You came in that difficult time, when everyone leaves.

I shall wait for you the next season.

Come soon, my dear little yellow flower.






3 comments:

  1. This feelings are so pure.. Pics are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem and the flowers are so vibrant and dominant, beautiful orientation of thought.

    ReplyDelete